Posted By: Steven
- verified customerBought this knife based on a recommendation from the forums and I have nothing but good things to say about it.
-Comparatively cheap knife for R2 metallurgy
-Nice workhorse of a knife. The blade feels sturdy and has a good weight. Balance point is where the pinch grip is.
- It looks gorgeous with a gray matte damascus finish.
- Takes and retains a steep edge very well
- Very nice convex geometry and nonstick characteristics
- Thin behind the edge
- compared to my Richmond Artifex and MAC MTH-80, the wedging is greatly reduced
Only thing is that I had to sand down the spine a bit to make it comfortable to hold. Also the out of the edge box was a 4/10 but took a great edge once I gave it some love on the stones. If you are looking for a super thin laser, this is not really the knife for you.
Was this rating helpful to you? Yes No